• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Colt 3rd gen 1862 pocket polic police snub unfired REDUCED

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
COLT 3rd gen
1862 POCKET POLICE SNUB "TRAPPER"
3" barrel
Trapper MODEL EXTREMELY RARE.

REDUCED 550 shipped

Will include some colt cONICAL AND SOME ROUNDBALL... And hand loading tool

If you have tradables or safe queens I'm more then happy to trade safe queen for safe queen or other less common models.
Looking for things within the same value as a unfired 3rd gen colt.

Open to all offers
Pm me

Attachments

• 0204241931.jpg
    0204241931.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 0204241932.jpg
    0204241932.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 0204241932a.jpg
    0204241932a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bump, guys I'm looking for a 32 cal rifle or a old army san Marcos 31 cal revolver with a longer barrel.
This 3rd gen colt loaded to the max would have been the perfect gentleman's vest pocket gun though of actual large bore fighting caliber.

Back