• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Chad's GPR Build...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad1043

36 Cal.
Reaction score
So I am starting this thread to post my progress. The box is in front of me. Everything looks great. No cracks or problems as far as I can see. I also have a R.E. Davis trigger on the way. My plan is to go slow and make sure I pay attention to each step. So any advice, comments or insight is appreciated.

Before I dive in. What tools should I have on hand? I have several grades of sandpaper. I have some small woodworking files. Xacto knife. What would I need to draw files the wording off the barrel? Any threads about draw filing and how to do it?

Thanks.

Here are some Intro pics... I want to make sure I have a good record of events...

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

Back