• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Can you build one for me ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a USN of the same year as you, my friend it really takes a lot of time to get there. Many people thank use for our service but how many really do?
I don't need people to thank me I did those things because I choose too. But here you have someone who truly cares that made the offer that means something, be humble and accept.
Those who thank me I ask a service of them. I ask them to get involved in our Republic and at least research the candidates with an open mind and Vote.

GriscomRun:

On your behalf I have offered to Jim Kibler that I pay for the services for this build. Thank you for your service!

Dale

GriscomRun:

On your behalf I have offered to Jim Kibler that I pay for the services for this build. Thank you for your service!

Dale
That, sir, is remarkably kind of you. Thank you for being the person you aee.

ColonialRifleSmith on here is a fellow Marine and builder. I think he charges $300 to build a Kibler kit plus the price of shipping it to you. Rick Baker is his real name. Kibler will ship kit directly to him, he builds it and sends it to you.
I second that nomination. Mr. Baker built a rifle for me and it is wonderful in every respect.
Another good choice would be Brad Emig at Cabin Creek Muzzleloading in Hallam, York County. The rifle he built for me is wonderful too.
I expect you will have something of a wait with either of them.

UPDATE -

• 6 others have reached out to me to contribute towards the co$t of the kit build ... but it gets even better!
  • Someone else says my initial offering inspired them to call Kiblers Longrifles and they have offered to BUY the kit for GriscomRun!
I won't announce their name here - that's for them to do ... or perhaps to even remain anonymous, that's their call.

As another country’s vet, I find this thread very inspiring, good on all of you.
Flashback memories when I read your post. You folks are, really are, a special breed of good.
On our way to Cambodia, we stopped in Singapore to catch our breath. Stopped in a "place" for refreshment. OMG what a crew your mates are.
Such fun to watch and hear those mates at 2 tables singing a dueling melody to Waltzing Matilda. You are awesome !
UM, yeah, a shellback too.

Back