• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bug and I

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halftail

58 Cal.
Reaction score
2813002c.jpg

Just can't help it,I think my Dog is just the Best!
My Apologies to you other dog owners for me Having the Best Dog... :winking: :winking:

Nice photo! Thanks for sharing - I've had a few dogs in my lifetime but my favorite was the most recent one - an English Springer - I miss her. Does Bug point or flush?

Great looking dog and great photo. And I thought I used to own the best dog.

Nice lookin' dog, but would like to see a close-up of that rifle :front:

Bug is a retreiver.Not sure it's bred in her to work upland birds.

I was going to ask which one is "BUG"... :haha:

Nice picture, guns and dogs congers up fond memories of days afield...

Halftail,
I don't think there is such a thing as a bad
dog just bad people that treat them badly... :imo:
Great Photo!My current best dog is a basset named Deuce...
snake-eyes

I was going to ask which one is "BUG"...
:: I can answer that one for ya Musketman. Bug is the one that is the most well behaved of those two, although Halftail is the better shot (most of the time :crackup:)
Soggy

Stews,
I'm guessing your talkin about me getting her Spayed?Even after that she still loves me.Try that with a woman! :hmm:

If you tell me how to post Pictures the way you posted that one I will show you the best dog and his two trainees.They are stinky (3 stinky dogs)but they make up for it and then some.I hate photo buckett I tried useing it at another board but It is a pain in the butt.

3 Stinky Dogs,
I had to use Photobucket to post that picture.There is other servers but I'm not sure what their addys are. :sorry:

Back