• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Buffalo Bullet Co. Ball-et

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day, I am looking to see if anyone has any of these they would like to sell? (.32 & .45). I know they are no longer making them (as far as I know) but I would just like to try them, Thanks!

Attachments

• th-2176806426.jpeg
    th-2176806426.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
  • th-1409960470.jpeg
    th-1409960470.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Good luck finding those will be scarce as hens teeth. Before reducing their production to just .50 & .54 calibers the remaining .32, .36, .45 were cut as they just weren't popular. In the end only the .50 remained and stayed as the lone ball-et, mostly to satisfy Colorado regs pertaining to muzzle loader projectiles not being more than twice as long as their diameter. Now with buffalo bullet company being out of business, your chances of finding NOS or even an opened box with a few left over are slim but I wish you luck and look forward to reading your range report.

Good day, I am looking to see if anyone has any of these they would like to sell? (.32 & .45). I know they are no longer making them (as far as I know) but I would just like to try them, Thanks!
Wish you luck finding any for sale. I’m hanging to the few boxes of 45 and 50 caliber ones I have just because. Don’t have to feed them anything…… One observation is the lube has dried and crumbled away, at least on the ones I have. Similar to what you find when you come across any Hornaday Great Plains Hunter bullets or similar. Might be great bullets, but the factory lube just doesn’t stand up to the test of time.

Good luck finding those will be scarce as hens teeth. Before reducing their production to just .50 & .54 calibers the remaining .32, .36, .45 were cut as they just weren't popular. In the end only the .50 remained and stayed as the lone ball-et, mostly to satisfy Colorado regs pertaining to muzzle loader projectiles not being more than twice as long as their diameter. Now with buffalo bullet company being out of business, your chances of finding NOS or even an opened box with a few left over are slim but I wish you luck and look forward to reading your range report.
Haha I know that’s what I figured too. Taking a road trip today so maybe I’ll find a half empty box on some dusty shelf at some little out of the way gun shop (I’m hitting up 2 I’ve never been to before) on my way down to the Springfield armory (first time going) Gonna be a good day!

Wish you luck finding any for sale. I’m hanging to the few boxes of 45 and 50 caliber ones I have just because. Don’t have to feed them anything…… One observation is the lube has dried and crumbled away, at least on the ones I have. Similar to what you find when you come across any Hornaday Great Plains Hunter bullets or similar. Might be great bullets, but the factory lube just doesn’t stand up to the test of time.
I also have a half box of 50’s with the dried up lube 😂 and the Great Plains with the dried up lube🤣🤣🤣

Those bullets with the dried out lube can be put in a jar of mineral spirits for a couple of days, stirred, or shaken, and then poured out. Then they can be re-lubed. The lube will dissolve into the mineral spirits, and the bullet will be ready for dip lubing.

ADK Bigfoot

Back