• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Broken trigger spring on Traditons Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50cal.cliff

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I hope you all don't think me rude hear since I have a similar post at Percussion Rifles. :surrender:
I am in a bit of a bind. I broke a spring on the front of my trigger on my Traditions Hawken. :redface: (Don't ask)
The rear trigger is controlled by a band sring, but the front is controlled by a small peice of spring wire. I think I can make one if I knew exactly how it looked and how exactly it engaged the trigger. If anyone wants to post a picture or a drawing or both, I would be very grateful!

Back