• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bobcat replacement stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee thunder

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know which wooden stocks will fit a CVA Bobcat? I plan to make something more "traditional" from the Bobcat for my son to shoot.

I tried to find a wood stock for one and never had any luck. Make your own I guess. It's a shame that such a fine shooting little gun is limited to the plastic manure stock. They are a very accurate low end gun that's great for some one starting out. I wish I could find a wood stock for mine. I could never find a source for a wood stock.

Bobcat comes with a wooden stock. The possible shop sells a .36 with a wood stock and im sure you can call Deercreek and order a wooden stock seprately.

I bought a used cva plainsman I think it's called, bought it on ebay for like 15 bucks. a little dremel motor tool work and it looks great...makes my bobcat look really cool.

Buy a precut from Pecatonica and fit everything yourself. The factory wood is still that same material it always has been. You can paint a finish on top, but little else. Good maple is even cheaper than buying the factory replacement most of the time!

Injun,
I got my stock on e-bay too, just ask the seller questions about the lock and barrel inletting before you bid. You can always cut out wood, just can't put any back on if you take too much out.
mrbortlein

Back