• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blood on the steel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron LaClair

In Rembrance
Reaction score
I hope no one finds this picture distasteful but I think as hunters you've all seen this before. I had a successful bow hunt a few days ago and this is one of the pictures from that hunt.

PICT0521.JPG

Nice pic. I like photos of gear in use in the field. Thanks for posting it.

-Shooey :front:

:crackup: All you mother-stabbers and father-rapers join me now:

"I wanna kill, Kill, KILL!"

"Eat dead burnt bodies... I mean KILL!...

...And the sargent (must be Musketman) came over, pinned a medal on you, sent you down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

(In my youth I played it on the guitar and I had the entire 20 minute dialogue memorized! - "I'm not proud... or tired" :redface:)

evenin Maestro
But of course, I even wear these (can't button up up tho) when I listen to him,, any one remember these ??? I can be PC when the times comes ya know ,,,
bbottoms.jpg
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

:crackup: Evenin' to you too, Hobbles...

"Gabby" made the following comment on my pictures of the EPR...

"I also laughed that a few of the people looked, in PC clothing, like middle-aged hippies. The difference is that a hippie doesn

Are we getting off topic? I'm not really sure... (blood, guts, and all) well, anyway...

Ron - Congratulations on your successful hunt!

:huh:..... ::.... Oh ya,.. :thanks:... :haha:

Congrats on a succesful pointy-stick hunt, Long'. ::

I think only a non-hunter would be upset with your photo. For those who have made the kill and taken care of our animal in the field, it is evocative. I can almost smell the coppery odor of frewsh blood, feel the heat baking out of the body cavity, and see the steam rising from the gut pile. It makes me look forward to my hunts this year with added enthusiasm.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the hunt. But you must need practice with field dressing. You appear to be a bit messy.

Congratulations on the hunt. But you must need practice with field dressing. You appear to be a bit messy.

And just how do you know that he don jest enjoy the blood n guts of it? He mite well be ah blood thirsty savage n and may well like ta waller in it some! :eek: :crackup:

Davy

There's no way to get the gut's out of em without gettin a little messy. :shake:

2nd%20with%20Shrew%20Scout.JPG

It looks like your tool have done what they were ment to do.Not at all distastefull.Hunting means killing,killing means blood.Congratulations.

Great shot and a great[url] pic.Again[/url],cogratulations. I was :kid: (teasing) about being a bit messy. :sorry: It did not come across that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back