• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black Powder Pistol "SPEED" Shooting......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww Man! That was awesome! I gotta try that with my pistol next time I shoot it.

I think you did better with that than you did with your rifle 😄

I have always suspected that is how it was done back in the day. I think sometimes we overthink things and make them more complicated than necessary.
Thanks for the video and that’s still the best introduction in the business!

Awww Man! That was awesome! I gotta try that with my pistol next time I shoot it.

I think you did better with that than you did with your rifle 😄

I have always suspected that is how it was done back in the day. I think sometimes we overthink things and make them more complicated than necessary.
Thanks for the video and that’s still the best introduction in the business!
I agree with you......the fellows back in the day didn't complicate things, especially under attack. Load it & shoot it. That was the main thing. Thanks for watching....

I loved it. I think you should take the quotes off of speed. Just for reference, I’ve been watching your videos before I came to muzzleloading forum. I didn’t know they had celebrities here!

I loved it. I think you should take the quotes off of speed. Just for reference, I’ve been watching your videos before I came to muzzleloading forum. I didn’t know they had celebrities here!
WOW...thanks for watching the videos. This is one of the best websites that likes BP shooting sports. Great bunch of fellows that posts here.

Even if you dont shoot blackpowder and you just enjoy shooting period you cant help but like Marks videos. He puts alot of fun in what he does and his enthusiasm is contagious. Id like to see his subscribers reach what other shooting channels have on youtube.

That was a great video ! I was cheering you on, even if you couldn’t hear it.
i always wondered what that green thing on your hat was. Now I know. :thumb: :thumb::cool:

Great video! Its crazy how much heat the barrel obsorbs when from a black powder burn that is only in the barrel for a fraction of a second. That must be some extreme heat to be able to heat up a barrel that fast.

Back