• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Be careful with Black Powder...You never know!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that mean it is OK to shake our powder containers and they will not explode 😂

The level of misinformation that propagates on this forum is amazing.
Could add new life to the thread(s) regarding spontaneous ignition while loading the powder into a barrel from the flask - it's not the 'evil ember' after all, it is static discharge inside the barrel combined with the powder dust that occurs inside the powder flask from all the bouncing around being poured into the barrel. Guess we need to be careful about not touching the metal barrel with our bare hands while charging because then our bodies would be providing a ground path from the barrel to the Earth....

:ghostly:

LIke a dust explosion in a grain silo.

Very rare in this scenario, I would think...

I am reminded of the old advice; The only way to be COMPLETELY SAFE is to stay in bed. But even then a tree could come through your roof and get you...
Or a crazy(fill in the blank) might jump on the bed and get you.

I know he returned to England. This could be the reason why. John Rolfe told Pocahontas that Smith had died so she would marry him. Sometime later Rolfe and Pocahontas went to England, and she learned the truth. She was very upset but remained with her husband.
new netflix movie out with a 275 lb black woman playing pochantas. the name of the movie is...cocohantas

Back