• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Ball starters(Palm Savers.) Steel Rod

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Ball starters

Howdy folks: Two Feathers here again. I sold out of my original ball starters, so I made more. These are a bit more expensive than the ones with 9 mm casings on the tip. This one has a 10-32 threaded Steel ramrod end. The ramrod end is on a 7/16" Oak dowel. These are $20.00 each + $6.00 s&h. Shipped to you in a padded envelope.

These have Elk antler handles and the whole shaft length (including Steel tip) measures approx. 3"- 4” These will work well for .45 cal. up through .58 cal. They are hand made by me. So far, I have had no complaints. Folks really like them. Each one has my Two Feathers signature and year burned into the shaft. The ramrod end is threaded 10-32 to accept your jags, pullers, and accessories. The end has been pinned on for added security with a 1/16” solid Brass pin. The pin is peened over and polished flush with the metal.

If you are interested, please PM me here.

Please use the friends option if paying with PayPal. I prefer PayPal, but will accept money orders. Money orders will add 1 week to the process time for snail mail. I ship same day as funds or money orders are received, the exceptions are Sundays, Federal Holidays, PO hours, and severe weather. As always, Thanks for looking.
When ordering, please link me so I know which ball starter you're referring to, since I've listed more than one. or just say Brass or Steel end. Thank you.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New Ball Starters, 1-16-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    New Ball Starters, 1-16-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 82
  • New Ball Starters, 1-16-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    New Ball Starters, 1-16-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 75
OK folks:
One down-n-one to go. The Brass ended one just got sold. The steel ended one is still here.
Don't mess around with a broken junk ball starter. Learn what dozens of other shooters have over the years. A Two Feathers ball starter is the best available PERIOD!!! NEVER again be left at the firing line with your ball starter rod busted off in the muzzle. I haven't had a failure on these, since I first started making them in 1978. No one has ever broken one during normal use, or at all, as far as I know?
There's one left here, don't hesitate on it; or when your import starter breaks, (and it will) you'll be kicking yourself.
Buy the best. Get yours from Two Feathers at The Mountain Man Emporium, right here. Only on The Muzzle Loading Forum.com
Check it out.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• New Ball Starters, 1-16-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    New Ball Starters, 1-16-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 7
  • New Ball Starters, 1-16-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    New Ball Starters, 1-16-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.