• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pending funds Another grandaddy of all ball starters.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks: Two Feathers here again:

Here ya’ go. This is another of my “granddaddy” of all ball starters. It has a 1/2” threaded Brass ramrod end. The Brass end is on a length of .504” Hickory ramrod blank. These are $27.00 each + $6.00 s&h in a padded envelope to any address in the actual 50 United States. I didn't take a bunch of pics. It's basically the same as the last one.

The ball starter has an Elk antler handle. The antler handle measures 2-3/4” long with an average thickness of 1”. The whole shaft length (from under the antler handle, including brass tip) measures 4-3/8” This starter will work well for .54 cal. up through .69 cal. These are hand made by me. So far, I have had no complaints. Folks love them. The shaft has my signature and date burned in. The brass ramrod end is threaded 10-32 to accept your 10-32 accessories. The brass ramrod end has been cross-pinned for added security with 1/16” solid Brass pin. The pin is peened over and polished flush with the brass so it will not damage your bore/rifling.

Folks, these are one of the best ball starters (Palm Savers) on the market. Customers call these” virtually bullet proof” and “over engineered” due to their indestructible quality. Not one has ever failed or broken. Each one is carefully hand crafted by me in my shop to last a life time.

Rendezvous season will be here before you know it. In some places it’s already started. Be ready for it. These make for easy and super-fast shooting. Don’t be caught off guard at the firing line, or in the middle of your Woods Walk, with a busted ball starter. Chose a Two Feathers proven ball starter. Ask any of my many happy, satisfied, customers about their thoughts on them. I’ve sold hundreds of these in 40+ years without a single complaint.

I take PayPal friends, checks and postal or bank money orders. I only ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. But I WILL ship the same day as money is received if you use PayPal or a Money Order. The exceptions are Sundays, Federal Holidays, PO hours, and Extreme weather. If interested, please PM me here. As always, thank you for looking, and for all your business.

God bless all my customers and friends for their patience while I regrouped after my heart attack:

Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back