• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

B P Maniac Shooter call on line one Sir!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mark,
I would like to Donate this CVA Mountain Rifle to your channel to give away. I would like to see you do a shooting video with it and then give it away in a contest. I left this comment on your winner video you just posted, but You tube doesn't seem to want to post it. I have had so many guys like you help me in my Journey over the years in this hobby. I just see this as my way to give back. And who knows maybe we will get a newbie HOOKED. I bought the old rifle with a broken toe and I repaired it and added a toe plate. It shoots really well and would be a great rifle for someone to love for many years to come. Let me know if this is something you want to do. There are no strings attached, no fine print, I promise. I'm as straight up as they come.

P.S. I posted a thread on this so maybe this will help his channel as well. I feel his channel can draw folks into our sport / hobby / addiction, etc.

Back