• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Powder Horn #56

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Horn #56 is finished today :)
This a nicely shaped and engraved piece which can be carried right or left side, though right-side is a bit better. The horn measures 12.5" from tip to the Poplar wood base, which is 2" wide by 2.25' high.
The base plug is secured by seven wooden dowels.
The spout is a nice octagon-to round-shape with a simply carved strap ring.
I am asking $275 for this fine horn, plus $15 shipping to your door (Alaska and Hawaii extra).
Check or Money Order.
Thanks for looking!
~Bob

Attachments

• Horn 56 a.jpg
    Horn 56 a.jpg
    989.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Horn 56 aa.jpg
    Horn 56 aa.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Horn 56 b.jpg
    Horn 56 b.jpg