• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anyone ever seen a Navy Arms .31?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have become somewhat of an aficionado of the Colt .31 since I got mine.
Never seen a round barrel. Although this is from Australia so who knows what they making down there. For 100 more just get a new Uberti and you’ll know what you are getting. I got an authentic 1848 Uberti on GB for $240.
Also note it must go through FFL dealer which is a red flag and no go for me.

Navy Arms made a Baby Dragoon in .31 caliber but it had a square back trigger guard..

Last edited:
I'd be worried too about the barrel and cylinder not marrying up. When you do fire it, let me know, if I see any bits on my travels I'll bring them back.

Thank you for your input gentlemen. I didn’t have any plans to buy it because the photos show too many weirdnesses; it’s in poor condition. I had never seen this model before and it’s a shame its a P.O.S.

It would be interesting to take it apart and see what's going on with it. Sure is crooked. It would be worth $50 or so just to play with it.

Here is a picture of the Navy Arms baby dragoon.

Attachments

• 1689858599200.png
    1689858599200.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Here is a picture of the Navy Arms baby dragoon. Funny thing is the barrel in the picture does not line up with the cylinder just like the one in the OP's picture.
Here a close up of mine, the cone sits higher than cylinder, but the barrel aligns with chamber. Same as OP picture.

Attachments

• IMG_2250.jpeg
    IMG_2250.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
We may never know. That is not even a cal. 31 barrel. Looks to be as big as a 44. somebody had to really fake this up to get it together. Worth only as much as the not cobbled together parts. somebody is really going to get taken with this.

Back