• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Successful Project!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I am running behind on this, should have posted it up back in February but been pretty wrapped up with stuff, I am still gainfully (more or less) employed, so the donuts still have to be made. With that being said, I want to show you fine peeps what I picked up from Mr. @Runewolf1973. My very own Hudson Bay and I am so very proud of it too!!! Been wanting one of these for a while now. I need to get my butt in gear and get on the sheath at some point. I have been picking @Notchy Bob 's brain on the type of sheath to go with it and I have about settled on one, just need to get the time to do it.

IMG_1133.PNG

It's no small knife,

QXQF2904.JPG

A ringer for this Museum Pic,

Hudson bay museum.jpeg

Been thinking about a companion piece to go with it though, kind of a comparison/contrast if you will of the times / schools of thought, a northern representative and maybe something like this...

Santa Fe.jpeg

We ( @Runewolf1973 and @Notchy Bob ) are working on that project for later!

Thanks again Mr. Runewolf1973 another fine job for the books!

Thanks, Notch, for the ideas and direction!

Respectfully,

RM

Attachments

• QXQF2904.JPG
    QXQF2904.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Wow! That’s a nice knife! Beautifully made, and absolutely faithful to the original!

@Runewolf1973 is turning out some fabulous historic knives. I have one of his scalpers, and I’m mighty glad to own it. Thoroughly researched and well made.

Your new HBC knife would have been right at home in any old-time buffalo camp.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

Thanks RM! Glad you like it.🙂 I've been pretty busy with custom orders and my regular job lately, so haven't really had really much of anything come up for sale on the forum these days. I just finished up this Rio Grande Camp Knife with a camel bone handle for a customer. I'm not taking on any more custom orders currently though as I got enough on my plate already, lol. I will make an exception for you though because that bowie you posted looks like it would be a fun project. I also have a hard time saying no to customers who want a knife.😅

Screenshot_20230405-144616~2.png
Screenshot_20230405-144553~3.png

Last edited:
Thanks RM! Glad you like it.🙂 I've been pretty busy with custom orders and my regular job lately, so haven't really had really much of anything come up for sale on the forum these days. I just finished up this Rio Grande Camp Knife with a camel bone handle for a customer. I'm not taking on any more custom orders currently though as I got enough on my plate already, lol. I will make an exception for you though because that bowie you posted looks like it would be a fun project. I also have a hard time saying no to customers who want a knife.😅

View attachment 212717View attachment 212727
Now, that is a good looking knife! Wow!

Notchy Bob

Duuuuudeeeee!!!!! Thats Suuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeettttttt!!!!!

RM

We will hold off on the bowie for a bit. Take a breather! I am kinda wrapped up myself with my Dad and some of his projects. Again, Sir very nice work!!! Bud!!!

RM

Latest posts

Back