• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another hello from Pa.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeBurns

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello all. I like mulegunner bookmarked awhile back when I became interested in flintlocks. Did a lot of browsing and using the search function for info. Picked up my first flintlock the other day, a Lyman trade rifle in .50cal. I'm really looking forward to shooting and finding the right combination. I have much to learn and experience. Once again hello, and have a good day.

hey mike :{

welcome to the fire, pull up a stump and relax and enjoy the company of some of the finest folks around. there is an awful lot of talent and experience on this site as well as many folks from pennslytuckey. i'm sure you will enjoy your stay :front:

Willkommen! Depending on what part of Pa you live in there is a lot of muzzloading activity. Weekend shoots, rondys etc. Get in touch with the Pa federation of black powder shooters for shoot info. BJH

Mike,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with
us. Lots of other Pa. folks at this forum. I think you
made a good choice for your first F/L. Lots of info
here to help with your B/P questions. Hope you will
join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome from an Ex-Lackawanna County boy. This is a great place to gain knowledge. Good luck with your trade rifle!!

welcome aboard there from a fellow Pennsylvanian there are alot of good things to learn here and people to help you fin ansewers :front:

Welcome MikeBurns, Another welcome from the lehigh Valley :thumbsup:
Look in the flintlock threads and you can find all kinds of stuff on your trade rifle. Go have fun with it :hatsoff:
Lehigh..

:thanks: for the welcome. I feel I'm in good company already. Talk to you guys later, going shopping.

Latest posts

Back