• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Compton

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Been shooting traditional since '73. Made meat in '76. Shooting a flintlock since '84. Laid out for about 10 years. Had cataract surgery a few months back and can now see sights again!

Austin TX

Glad to meet you and welcome!! Also good to hear that you are back shooting again, health issues are no fun. Emery

40 Flint,

Welcome from San Angelo, Texas. Did you get the inter ocular lenses? I did for cataracts.What a blessing. They are great, no more glasses......WOW. Again welcome and if a question or a problem rears it's ugly head count on all here to lend an assist.

James Taylor (Jay)

Welcome. :hatsoff: Glad you could join us. Maybe you can get some meat on the table again this year.

Welcome from the hinterlands of deep South Texas. There are quite a few of us Texicans, Texians,and Texans in here. You'll feel right at home :hatsoff:

40flint,
Welcome to the MLF! 'Lone Star' folks
showing up all over the place,which is great.
Anyone signing in,is a valued member no matter the state or country.Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

A big Texas howdy to ya! Welcome aboard! :hatsoff:

I find myself in your fine city now and then for the gun show. Great folks there.

Good deal .. my dad had it done a couple of years ago .. he loves it! Welcome aboard you eagle eye! :grin:

Davy

Back