• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ancient Ones Of Maine September Rendezvous+ Flintlock Give Away

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nit wit

.69 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Want to win a custom Flintlock by Terry Briggs? Come to our Frolic In The Field at the historic Deacon Livermore place in Livermore Maine. All the usual events that are at a rendezvous. September 9-13 early set up on the 7+8th. Camping in a large field plenty of fresh air! Modern and primitive camping $20.00 single or family( can't beat that). You will be entered into a drawing for the flintlock 16 years old and up. I guess you can beat that! Gomer is Booshway and I'm Segundo. No camp feast but we may take orders for lobsters and we will have big kettles to boil them in. Social distancing will be in place and being outdoors does not require the use of masks according to state mandates. If you feel more comfortable wearing one, please do so.
Dry wood fresh water. Blanket prizes on the woods walks. The event is just off River road and on Center road in Livermore Maine. Put 46 Center road in your gps and go about 400 yards more to the site. we will have signs. Questions or more info call me at (207) 897-5058
Thank You
Nit Wit

This is the field the vous will be in.
NW

Attachments

• Deacon Livermore Field.jpg
    Deacon Livermore Field.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 133
Ancient ones? Are young bucks allowed?
of course, this event is over and was small but good. Prizes were phenomenal. As a matter of fact a young buck named Ethan Oliver won the custon flint squirrel rifle. We do monthly Friday Geezer shoots also. Young bucks welcome there also.
Nit Wit

Back