• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Maine State Woods Walk Championship 2022

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nit wit

.69 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
This will take place on Saturday,9am September 17 2022. This will take place at the Ancient Ones Of Maine's Fundayvous. It's at the Deacon Livermore place on Center Road in Livermore Maine. $ 10.00 fee for A/O membership. Fire starting, knife and tomahawk, 10 shot woods walk, 5 shot percussion rifle target, 5 shot flintlock target. Also 5 shot percussion smoothbore target and 5 shot Smoothbore flintlock target.
A/O's provide prizes. Jr. shooters will be competing for a T/C Hawken rifle. There will be steamed hot dogs and cold drinks for sale. Camp feast Saturday night if you camp along with music at the campfire. We have water and dry wood. Vendors and Blanket traders welcome (no fee).Come early and stay late.Questions call me at 207 500 3759 UPDATE: We will be running a walk on Friday around 9am and hopefully we won't be jammed up on Saturday!
Thanks
Nit Wit

Last edited:
This will take place on Saturday,9am September 17 2022. This will take place at the Ancient Ones Of Maine's Fundayvous. It's at the Deacon Livermore place on Center Road in Livermore Maine. $ 10.00 fee for A/O membership. Fire starting, knife and tomahawk, 10 shot woods walk, 5 shot percussion rifle target, 5 shot flintlock target. Also 5 shot percussion smoothbore target and 5 shot Smoothbore flintlock target.
A/O's provide prizes. Jr. shooters will be competing for a T/C Hawken rifle. There will be steamed hot dogs and cold drinks for sale. Camp feast Saturday night if you camp along with music at the campfire. We have water and dry wood. Vendors and Blanket traders welcome (no fee).Come early and stay late.Questions call me at 207 500 3759
Thanks
Nit Wit
Can we show up a little later in the day and still shoot? Around 11am maybe. I work night shift.

SO theres 4 5 shot shooting events total plus the 10 shot woodswalk?Is it all the same day? and what are the days of it and times that it starts.thanks

SO theres 4 5 shot shooting events total plus the 10 shot woodswalk?Is it all the same day? and what are the days of it and times that it starts.thanks
Look at the first post. The 5 shot targets are not required, they are for folks that want more shooting.
Nit Wit

I've never done anything like this, but it's something I've always wanted to, will put it on my calendar as a definite maybe. Maybe I'll try to recruit some of my reenactment group to go too.

A/O's provide prizes. Jr. shooters will be competing for a T/C Hawken rifle. There will be steamed hot dogs and cold drinks for sale. Camp feast Saturday night if you camp along with music at the campfire. We have water and dry wood. Vendors and Blanket traders welcome (no fee).Come early and stay late.Questions call me at 207 500 3759
Thanks
Nit Wit
I don't have a flintlock so would all 10 shots be with my cap lock Hawken or just 5 shots? I've got the Tomahawk Throwing down pretty good I've been practicing that.

I don't have a flintlock so would all 10 shots be with my cap lock Hawken or just 5 shots? I've got the Tomahawk Throwing down pretty good I've been practicing that.
good question...there are 4 matches of different guns..how will the state championship decide who won??? all the guns or what?

I've never done anything like this, but it's something I've always wanted to, will put it on my calendar as a definite maybe. Maybe I'll try to recruit some of my reenactment group to go too.
come on up, camp in the field.
NW

Attachments

• thumbnail_20220805_170614.jpg
    thumbnail_20220805_170614.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 0
Back