• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

aggravating turkeys

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here's some of the scracthing rakeing rascals that made my deer stand ineffective. the noise they made drowned out any deer noise.
birds001.jpg

I'll have to try to smoke some of them.

Blizz,
I feel your pain. Seen a flock the other day numbering around 80, all Jakes too. :shocked2:
April ain't soon enough. :haha:

The deer will no doubt be just in front of the biggest Tom you ever saw this Spring! :cursing: :cursing:
Dusty :wink:

That is a great photo. Do you have a high resolution copy of this? or similar shots of this group. The little bit of snow and nice mature hardwood background adds such a nice touch. I dream about a place like this.

Pat Cameron

That really is a very nice photo. It seems similar to a painting that was auctioned off at a NWTF dinner.

I would crop it to get rid of the two behind the tree. This is framable. The only problem would be if you have enough pixels to withstand enlarging the photo. Still a great shot. Congradulations on that!

Turkeycropped.jpg

Wow! Nice pic. Sorry about your deer hunting luck. I see you're in Western NC. I am too! I'd be glad to come help you with your turkey "problem" this spring! :grin:

-Andrew

there is actually around 2 dozen birds in the flock, the jakes mostly stay in their own bunch this shot is part of them. they were scratching around a couple of wild cherry trees I suppose looking for any fruit.

Back