• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

a new craft

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina

40 Cal.
Reaction score
On several occasions I have shared pics of belts I have woven...well I am going to the next level... this last month or so I have been learning to spin....I will be using my homespun wool in some of my weaving...

DH went hunting sunday and when he came home, he said.. no luck... but I had a lucky day :winking:
d933_1.jpg

He decided not to go hunting the next day :rotf: so now I am waiting not so patiently for it to be sent

here is a sample of what I have been up to, I have some I dyed yesterday red but its still wet
spinningyarn.jpg

:winking:

Cookie:

That's really neat. You are one very busy lady. I'm still going to be needing that sash for my capote, if I ever get it done. Momma's been keeping me busy around the house now that I'm home all the time. :yakyak:

snagg

Nice looking spinning wheel, i`ve tried my hand at it years ago and it was fun i even built a big wheel. I think a person should try everything they can at least once in their lives.
I still have some very old wool cards around somewhere.
Keep us posted on how it goes. :hatsoff:

Hi Trina. Wow! Nice looking Spinning wheel. I can't wait to see what you turn out. Thanks for sharing.
Ken

Cookie said:
On several occasions I have shared pics of belts I have woven...well I am going to the next level... this last month or so I have been learning to spin....I will be using my homespun wool in some of my weaving...

You realize that the "next level" after this is raising the sheep. :winking:

Claude said:
Cookie said:

You realize that the "next level" after this is raising the sheep. :winking:

Hey thats just not gonna happen :rotf: been there done that already...
You know that goats milk soap, I make? well I have 9 dairy goats out in the field because of that next level :haha: :haha: although I might buy raw fleeces and prep them from there.

:rotf: :rotf: only if you want the yarn to knit it yourself... I can weave, but I have not got those knitting needles figured out yet lol

Back