• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A muzzle loading renaissance they say

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's no renaissance. It's just the market's reaction to no ammunition being available to buy coupled with longer hunting seasons. The same reason so many people are discovering flintlocks - you can't get caps but you can get rocks and keep on shooting.

May or may not be related but here's what I think I'm seeing.

It seems like many of the people who have been buying those guns are leaking into the trad side. I see many new members here over the past few years who state that they have come to trad from mod. Also see many that may not say as such but they are obviously dealing with some of the common inline dogma. Trying to adjust to the different dogma. 🤣

Mine (ARE)!/Ed
Don't know , I like a nice ALE /Jack Daniels after shooting my Woods Runner Assault rifle or my handi dandy Tree climbing tomato stake ,thou I do like the Assault rifle imitation fake simulated extra fancy (walnut) and fake
( ivory front sight) formally used as a piano key(pre 1940)/Ed

Attachments

• IMG_0935[1].JPG
    IMG_0935[1].JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0936[1].JPG
    IMG_0936[1].JPG
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0937[1].JPG
    IMG_0937[1].JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0938[1].JPG
    IMG_0938[1].JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0

Don't know , I like a nice ALE /Jack Daniels after shooting my Woods Runner Assault rifle or my handi dandy Tree climbing tomato stake ,thou I do like the Assault rifle imitation fake simulated extra fancy (walnut) and fake
( ivory front sight) formally used as a piano key(pre 1940)/Ed
Well, that's different.

Frankenstuffer is jealous of pic #1.

That rifle headlining the article looks like it would fit right in with one of those Call of Duty games. My European history isn't great but I thought the Renaissance was the revival of Classical art, not the complete abandonment of it.

Back