• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A great time was had by all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soggy

50 Cal.
Reaction score
:grin: For those of you that have been following my thread in the non-muzzleloading section. You will know that I have been having a ball at the expense of R/C
R/C asked me to make him a horn awhile back, and I agreed, but until today he wasn't sure just what he was going to wind up with :rotf: I finished the horn and strap a couple of days ago and although I haven't sent it to him yet I thought it he would like to at least have a picture to put under his tree.
MrRCa1.jpg

MrRCa2.jpg

MrRCa3.jpg

MrRCa4.jpg

SOGGY :grin:

I'm in total disbelief of what this man can with a plastic ketchup bottle an some imagination (and gees he has that! :rotf: ) Thank You Mr. Soggy, you did an Awesome and Beautiful job! I will wear it proudly!! :hatsoff: Thank You!! RC plus...i only has to fill it once,last me a lifetime huntin!!! :rotf: .... :( .... :shake: ... :thumbsup:

Swamp Rat said:
Nice soggy, glad to see you put a buzzard on it. :thumbsup:
.................I thought about a buzzard, but I did a little research and it said they like to eat dead things.................you know ; stuff like deer meat etc. , Well I got to thinking if I put a buzzard on it the poor thing would starve to death :rotf: :rotf:

soggy said:
Swamp Rat said:
Nice soggy, glad to see you put a buzzard on it. :thumbsup:
.................I thought about a buzzard, but I did a little research and it said they like to eat dead things.................you know ; stuff like deer meat etc. , Well I got to thinking if I put a buzzard on it the poor thing would starve to death :rotf: :rotf:
"""You will know that I have been having a ball at the expense of R/C
"""
MOST EXPENSIVE HORN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH :shocked2: pay! pay! pay!still payin! no let up in site! an the darn interest... is way too high!!! interestin huh?

well sure! closest i'll get to one this year! appreciate swampy!!! now we use bear fer smoothies an deer fer the rifles??? thank ya! :thumbsup:

Geegeus Boy!
You got your own lil' Display sticks and everything!
That is one fine lookin Horn! :hatsoff:
I'm partial to Soggs fine works..... you know.....we's Bein good buddies and all.Buts .....I gots to ask????......What is them "Kissy lips" fer on the other side o' thet horn? :confused: :confused: :grin:

Halftail said:
Geegeus Boy!
I'm partial to Soggs fine works..... you know.....we's Bein good buddies and all.Buts .....I gots to ask????......What is them "Kissy lips" fer on the other side o' thet horn? :confused: :confused: :grin:
R/C told me that was a pin he bought from some suttler.........................I don't believe him; it looks just like the one grandmaw used to wear in her hat. :hmm: I think R/C's been hanging around my grandma :shocked2:

OUCH!!! DANG SWAMPY! gees! Rick that would be Awesome! :grin: then i'd have a Stroh smoothie, 2 Swampy bags, a Soggy powder horn..(that don't sound right?)leggins by Halfmoon Ranger,ball bags by Rockcreek,and a RickyD knife! :grin: :grin: i'm a forum type guy!! :grin: :thumbsup:

soggy said:
Halftail said:
Geegeus Boy!
R/C told me that was a pin he bought from some suttler.........................I don't believe him; it looks just like the one grandmaw used to wear in her hat. :hmm: I think R/C's been hanging around my grandma :shocked2:
""You will know that I have been having a ball at the expense of R/C
:surrender:

Back