• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A couple new pouches

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy fellas, havnt posted here in awhile, been busy over the winter getting some projects finished, just completed a couple new pouches, the first is a Penn Dutch inspired eastern style pouch made fro 6 oz oil tanned full grain cow

penn1.jpg

penn3.jpg

penn2.jpg

and a Longhunters Pouch made from 9 oz american bison

trkr1.jpg

trkr.jpg

trkr2.jpg

trkr3.jpg

trkr6.jpg

trkr7.jpg

:thumbsup: Nice looking gear ;.......... :hmm: I'd say you've been as busy as a Beaver....man :grin:

Good gracious, great craftsmanship. I like the embrodiery of the first one, but kind of like the second one the best. Smaller and the buff hide makes it stick out. Either way, great needle work. Something I strive for in my work. Whats everyone else think?
Gary :thumbsup:

eagleyeusa48 said:
And the knife ain't too shabby either!!! Did you make this too?
Gary :thumbsup:

Thanks, the knife blank was made by a buddy, then sent to another buddy for the file work, I did the finish on the blade and handled it with steel pins.

Thanks Bill, this leather is out of some of those hides we discussed here on the forum awhile back from Oregon Leather

Thank you all for the kind words, been awhile since I played with some leather, more on the shelf, seeing how with the economy in the crapper Ive been sitting at home alot lately, Ive had time to get busy, look forward to seeing more of what you fellas are doing, time to go cut some more hide and poke some more holes, see ya down the trail!

Back