• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pouches

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

These pouches sold so well that I made more. Here’s a new large dark Brown pouch with Antique Brass rivets, I make them in a smaller size too. The price is $22.00 + $8.00 s&h USD$. A few guys went crazy over these the first time I offered them a year ago. In fact, the first batch sold out within a few hours of listing them. I did not make more small ones, but if you want one I will be happy to make one for you. This pouch is made of 5 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather. It has my Mountain Man Emporium logo stamped inside on the front of the pocket. It has Antique Brass rivets, but I also offer them with Antique Nickel Silver rivets, Black Rivets, and I also have the standard shiny Brass and shiny Chrome rivets if you want. I can make these in Black leather as well. This large pouch measure 4.375” long inside the pocket by 2.625” (2-5/8”) high inside. There’s room for your flint and steel fire kit, fishing kit, sewing kit or a number of other things you might like to stuff in it. You can carry extra round balls, conicals, patching material, tinder, even your tobacco just to name a few options. One customer is using his as a Primitive wallet. He says it’s great for that!

This is just the ticket for the Mountain Man reenactor, or Fur Trapper lifestylists. You really need one for any of my above mentioned uses! “Show Off” a little at your next encampment; blanket trade session, shoot, or Rendezvous. Be the guy who pulls his money out of one of these! Don’t hesitate to get this one BEFORE it’s gone. Waiting is NEVER a good option. I may make more, and I may not. It depends on how it sells this time around?

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal. Please, use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 2 weeks for travel time depending on your location. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Pouch 001 edited 30.jpg
    Pouch 001 edited 30.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Pouch 002 edited 30.jpg
    Pouch 002 edited 30.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Pouch 003 edited 30.jpg
    Pouch 003 edited 30.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 106