• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Large pouch, for "Kits" etc.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here: I'm offering these again.

This is a new large Natrural leather colored pouch with Antique Nickel rivets. The price is $30.00 + $5.00 s&h USD$. This pouch is made of 5 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather, and it’s very rustic/primitive looking. There is a strap that wraps completely around the pouch then goes through a closure strap for security. I also make these pouches with Antique Silver rivets, Black Rivets, or Antique Brass rivets This large pouch measure about 4.5” (4-1/2”) long outside, by approx. 2.5” (2-1/2") high inside. There’s room for your flint and steel fire kit, fishing kit, sewing kit or a number of other things you might like to stuff in it. You can carry extra round balls, conicals, patching material, tinder, even your tobacco just to name a few options. One customer is using his as a Primitive wallet. He says it’s great for that! Another bought 3 for Christmas gifts.

This is just the ticket for the Mountain Man, Fur Trapper lifestylist. You really need one for any of my above mentioned uses, plus many more! You’re only limited by your imagination. “Show Off” a little at your next encampment; blanket trade session, shoot, or Rendezvous, OR just buy one as a GREAT Christmas gift! If you’re a trade session or Rondy guy, be the one who pulls his money out of one of these! Don’t hesitate to grab this BEFORE it’s gone. Waiting is NEVER a good option. I may make more, and I may not?

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states.

I prefer PayPal f&f but I also accept postal or bank money orders and checks. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. Checks will add 2 weeks for travel and clearance. I ship same day as funds are received or checks clear. The exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Pouches 008 Lt. Br. edited 30.jpg
    Pouches 008 Lt. Br. edited 30.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Pouches 007 Lt. Br. edited 30.jpg
    Pouches 007 Lt. Br. edited 30.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Pouches 005 Lt. Br. edited 30.jpg
    Pouches 005 Lt. Br. edited 30.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Pouches 012 edited 30.jpg
    Pouches 012 edited 30.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Pouches 011 edited 30.jpg
    Pouches 011 edited 30.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Pouches 010 edited 30.jpg
    Pouches 010 edited 30.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 48
Still here, just in time for the Rondy season. Look good at your next shoot or Blanket Trade session when you pull your cash out of this.
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back