• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A Caywood....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gizamo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
After many years, I finally added a Danny Caywood to the collection. I'm pleased beyond description....French type in 20 Bore.

Caywood006.jpg

Caywood004-2.jpg

I paired it up with my Caywood .32 Southern Mountain limb bacon gun.... :wink:

Caywood010-1.jpg

WOW! Reminds me of that Corvette I wanted when I was 16 (Soooo awsome, but waaaay out of my league pricewise). Yes, I went to the website as soon as I saw that pistol. :bow: Enjoy

Very nice looking pistol.
Did you have a chance to handle it (or the same model) before buying?
Just curious in terms of the remote purchase of something like that without knowing how it fits the hand...with a rifle I at least know the LOP and Drop I need, etc

roundball,

A good friend of mine had it made by Danny, many years ago. I've lusted after it and finally used a prybar to loosen his grip on it... :grin:

I have slightly larger than average hands, and it fits me well. Shoots very well for such a small gun.

That is one fine lookin shootin iron ya got there! :thumbsup:
Congrats,
Dusty :wink:

Back