• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A big THANK YOU!! to Swamp Rat

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first flintlock deer.

Credit goes to Swamp Rat for the rifle he sold me.
He completed 90% of the build before he sold it to me to finish up the final details.

I finally got a chance to take it out this year on opening day here in SW Virginia (11/10 Saturday). I happened to be in the right place at the right time with the right rifle.

Load was 60 grains 3F, 490 round ball, and pillow ticking patch.

Thanks again, Swampy!!

2007Nov10.jpg

You can't ask for much more than that , can you Roamer :thumbsup: Congrats on a sucessful hunt!!

Grats! :hatsoff: Nice buck. Nice rifle.
Is his right beam broke off or did it grow that way? Looks like he could dish out the whupa$$!

jethro224 said:
Grats! :hatsoff: Nice buck. Nice rifle.
Is his right beam broke off or did it grow that way? Looks like he could dish out the whupa$$!

Normal right rack.
It's just the way the picture was taken.

To all, thanks for the replies.

Back