• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.69 caliber minie mold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these are probably scarcer than hen's teeth, but does anyone know where or how to find one?
I've got one buried some where in the catacombs. Lyman, 730 grs. 685 I think. Fired a few threw an orig. Belgian musket a couple of decades ago. Don't recken I'll ever use it again She's a thumper. Off to bed. Will try and find it in the morning, Jaeger

I've got one buried some where in the catacombs. Lyman, 730 grs. 685 I think. Fired a few threw an orig. Belgian musket a couple of decades ago. Don't recken I'll ever use it again She's a thumper. Off to bed. Will try and find it in the morning, Jaeger
Let me know, I just picked up a 57 French rifled musket. Thanks

Let me know, I just picked up a 57 French rifled musket. Thanks
Found it. Lyman 68569. Mould only, you will need handles. Maybe 5% light rust. No pitting. $60 ppd. Do not have ability to post picturs. Postal mo only. I have sold before so I think you can look that up. It is a .685 mould, Make sure it will fit. Can be sized down but then you will need a sizer. Best regards, Jaeger

Found it. Lyman 68569. Mould only, you will need handles. Maybe 5% light rust. No pitting. $60 ppd. Do not have ability to post picturs. Postal mo only. I have sold before so I think you can look that up. It is a .685 mould, Make sure it will fit. Can be sized down but then you will need a sizer. Best regards, Jaeger
Jaeger,
Perfect, I do have a couple sets of Lyman handles I switch between moulds. Give me your address and I'll get a PMO sent right away. thanks again

Gary

Back