• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED .62 smoothed bore to fit T/C renegade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was gifted an old renegade from a family friend couple years ago, it needs work and I would say the barrel is no good. Didn’t want a .50 anyway so I figured why not look for a drop in. Now before I get 100 responses on sending it to Mr. Hoyt let me say I wanted to see if there was something already out there before I would go that route, I know he is busy and if I can get one already done then I wanted to do that. Doesn’t have to be a green mountain barrel, could be something Mr. Hoyt already bored out guess it doesn’t exactly have to be a 62 just would like a larger smoothbore for that gun. 62 is preferred but if you have something and would like to get rid of it let me know!

Luke

I've owned two in the past. One was done by Mr. Hoyt and the other by Mr. Ed Rayl of West Virginia. Don't know if he's any less busy than Mr' Hoyt or if he's even still in business. And I owned a third one that was a Green Mountain. Don't know why I didn't keep at least one of them.

I've owned two in the past. One was done by Mr. Hoyt and the other by Mr. Ed Rayl of West Virginia. Don't know if he's any less busy than Mr' Hoyt or if he's even still in business. And I owned a third one that was a Green Mountain. Don't know why I didn't keep at least one of them.
Hahah! Yeah you should have kept at least one, well PM me if you come across Ed Raul of WV

Back