• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .62 Cal. Jaeger Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a .62 cal. Jaeger rifle. Rice 31" swamped barrel with radius grooved rifling. Chambers lock, Davis double-set triggers, Jaeger front and rear sights, iron mounted with walnut stock, sling swivels and sling. Also comes with a double cavity .600 round ball mold. Rifle was built by W Kevin Dougherty. His cartouche (WKD in an oval) is stamped on the left-hand side of the barrel. The rifle is approximately 2-1/2 years old and I doubt if it has been shot more than 200 times. Please PM me with any questions. $1400 shipped. Forms of payment accepted: Paypal Friends and Family; USPS Money Order, or personal check which will be held for clearance.

Attachments

• Jaeger7.JPG
    Jaeger7.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 337
  • Jaeger8.JPG
    Jaeger8.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 337
  • Jaeger10.JPG
    Jaeger10.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 332
  • Jaeger11.JPG
    Jaeger11.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Jaeger12.JPG
    Jaeger12.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 317
  • Jaeger13.JPG
    Jaeger13.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 328
  • Jaeger14.JPG
    Jaeger14.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 319
  • Jaeger15.JPG
    Jaeger15.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 334
  • Jaeger16.JPG
    Jaeger16.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Jaeger18.JPG
    Jaeger18.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 337
I watched this gun being built, I was there while he was doing the incised carving ....what a small world... I wish I ahd money.... this is a gorgeous little rifle

Will it shoot .610, or just .600? Any accuracy report or load(s)? Thanks
Yes, it will shoot .610. I just used the .600 with a very heavy denim patch for plinking. Unfortunately, I had to have a back operation shortly after I got the gun, so I never got to shoot it much. My son shot it way more than me.

Thomas

Looks nice. I am just getting into black powder at 62.. better late than not at all I guess. I just took possession of a 1861 navy 36 cal.. 8 want to get into flints now. my only concern being a pinker and not a hunter is the cost and availability of the ball ammo.

Thomas, I'd best take this nice rifle off your hands before some one else does. PM me where to send the cash and thank you for listing it, cowrustler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back