• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN .54 L.H. Lyman Deerstalker Perc. w/ Peeps and Coned Barrel.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morehops52

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Lyman 54cal L.H. Percussion Deerstalker - Used for hunting PA woods it has some blems to show it.

Comes with Lyman peep sight and I have filed down front sight bead down to just slightly wider that than the post. Deep coned for my preferred Maxis. Shoots 2-1/2' or better at 50 yds. I shoot for deer accuracy and not competition. I expect it can do better. Likes Maxis but shoots other unmentionables well too and I'll include a pack in the box. Also, I have a few different diameter peeps, buyer gets choice of (1) disc. There are a few nicks/scratches on bluing, some have been touched up. (1) good scratch on stock shown in pics. Recoil pad shows use from my Lead Sled which is the only way I can range shoot anymore. In pricing this I couldn't find any shop advertising these that have them in stock. I also found several that listed them as discontinued. Note that this Left Hand. Selling cause got too many to shoot at my age.

PRICE: $575.00 shipped CONUS.

Please note that I am out of internet range frequently.. If I do not reply right away please be patient. Anyone who wants to purchase I always go by first reply in. Thanks for looking.
IMG_2015.jpg2.jpg
IMG_2030.jpg2.jpg
IMG_2031.jpg2.jpg
IMG_2029.jpg2.jpg
IMG_2033 - Copy.jpg2.jpg
IMG_2032 - Copy.jpg2.jpg
IMG_2036.jpg2.jpg
IMG_2236.jpg
IMG_2283[48747].jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.