• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.54 Identification

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings, Purchased this rig a short time ago, just getting around to cleaning etc. Can anyone share any info / ID the barrel, lock, etc. The builder had some good skills from what I can see, wood is gorgeous and very little handling scuffs. Thanks for your thoughts.
Don

Attachments

• Heart.jpg
    Heart.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Heart 4.jpg
    Heart 4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hearts 4.jpg
    Hearts 4.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hearts 5.jpg
    Hearts 5.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
  • Hearts 6.jpg
    Hearts 6.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hearts 8.jpg
    Hearts 8.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hearets 7.jpg
    Hearets 7.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
Geez I hope you didn't pay too much for that ol door stop! Insane wood. I would say only thing could have been better is anything but hearts for the inlay LOL. No clue on ID but you got one heck of a good lookin shooting iron.

Greetings, Purchased this rig a short time ago, just getting around to cleaning etc. Can anyone share any info / ID the barrel, lock, etc. The builder had some good skills from what I can see, wood is gorgeous and very little handling scuffs. Thanks for your thoughts.

That is beautiful. I feel like I have seen it before on this forum.

That’s a good lookin rifle! Wood doesn’t look real, God did a good job on that piece! As my buddy always tells me “ there’s one thing wrong with that gun, it ain’t in my truck!”

Latest posts

Back