• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.40cal York.....wheelin & dealin...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
What does an unused Remington 700 BDL Deluxe .30-06, big Leupold scope, Dillon reloading equipment & supplies, and a .28ga Youth shotgun all have in common?

They just paid for this .40cal York :grin:

Decent maple and carving, brass furniture, GM barrel, Chambers deluxe siler, Davis D/S triggers, barrel and lock finished blue steel, and drop at heel dimensions that happen to be what I like.

A-060310TOWsItemaai-365_1.jpg

B-060310TOWsItemaai-365_2.jpg

C-060310TOWsItemaai-365_6.jpg

If your wife has a sister send her my way..Nice rifle by the way

My bride of 43 years is a sweetie and doesn't care...I haven't spent any "new" money on this hobby for years and years...just selling off / flipping other assets I accumulated over all the years... :wink:

I have had my wife for 39 years. I just sold "stuff" including a Traditions Pa rifle and a blunderbuss to fianance a Jackie Brown musket and some other clothes for me and her to do our thing. She loves it when I don't spend any new money. :surrender: :thumbsup:

Ronnie

Love that .40

Hey roundball i thought you were done gettin guns? isnt that what i read. :rotf:
very nice gun

Oh no...this is all part of an "asset inventory reduction plan"...sell 3-4, buy 1....less for the thieves to carry when they steal them :grin:

Holy moly :bow: that is one sweet looking rifle,
i want one :thumbsup: . Boomm.

You have no idea how much a thief can carry and
even climb over a fence...Greed gives them added
strength....

Congratulations Roundball. Looks like a good trade. You can shoot that .40 all day long and not burn much powder or lead, and I'll bet that green mountain barrel will be a tack driver

LOL,Bill you sure have caught a case of the fever! By the way took possession of my 58 Leman from TVM last week,gonna get some pics up when I get a chance...Ray

Yes, and knowing they apply huge markups over what they pay the previous owner for the firearms they list, I talked them down $250 from their asking price...excellent rifle at an excellent price.

As my buddy would say ,you done well. Looks a little like the one I got from Log Cabin. Told my wife of 42yrs about the rifle (.45), and she said go for it and I did. :thumbsup: Dilly

Back