• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

36 cal ducksfoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Presley

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I just got a 36 cal duckfoot pistol. A gentalman traded me for some books at our yard sale. I have fired it it is fun. I need to set up some targets at differant spaces to see how much spead I can get at diffrant distance. I been loading 20 grains in each barrel of 3f blackpowder. I like the feel of it in my hands. I did some looking up on it. Ship captains liked to control munty crews. Well will close for now.

Hi!That is great!They look neat.Let us know how it does.I have seen 1 or 2 of them sell on ebay.I dont know for sure how much they brought.Do you aim the center barrel or just kind of point and shoot?
J.J.

Hi!That is great!They look neat.Let us know how it does.I have seen 1 or 2 of them sell on ebay.I dont know for sure how much they brought.Do you aim the center barrel or just kind of point and shoot?
J.J.
I use the middle barrel to aim. I have a rondy tomorrow I m going to use it in the pistol shoot most likly just use the middle barrel for it.

Back