• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2 questions:

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike in FL

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Unrelated, probably ought to be 2 threads, except answers are likely short and simple.
1 - How long is the Woodsrunner barrel, and can I order a longer one with the kit? The Woodsrunner finished by the members here are amazing, and give me confidence even I might produce such a gorgeous end result.
2 - Can a supporter here donate by debit card, and how? I'm not a fan of PayPal but feel like I need to give something back for the privilege of being here and learning so much.
I reckon that turned out to be more than 2 questions.

Wow, I'm glad I asked. I would really hate to get a defective gun from TVM. Thanks so much for the heads up.
I don't know you'd get a "defective gun" from TVM, but with a Kibler, you can be sure you're going to get a "first class" gun. I'm building a mountain rifle kit and every step I take I keep getting hit with "how'd they do this so well??" But my only previous experience is a Traditions pistol kit, so I suppose that's like opposite ends of the black powder kit gun spectrum.

Latest posts

Back