• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who makes a good range rod?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lehigh Vally Unique for allowing same rate of compression using loose powder , not cheap but worth every penny

Attachments

• IMG_0791[1].JPG
    IMG_0791[1].JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Check out the range rods by Eastern Maine Shooting Supply. The sectional one breaks down in my range box and the full length one carries in the barrel on woods walks. 10/32 fittings, great rod reasonable price.

Does Delrin rods come in different stiffness ratings or all they all flimsy?
Used properly, Delrin works great. I made and sold Delrin rods for years. It is flexy but unbreakable (when I sold them I said nearly unbreakable for liability reasons. If you use it, you will like it. That said I also use range rods made of stainless steel and brass.

Back