• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

On Line Scammer Warning

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked if they had any Russian Dragunov sniper rifles in stock.
1703087764586.jpeg

Read on one of the threads about a source for powder I was not familiar with. Checked out the web site and everything looked good. Ordered a bunch of GOEX for a reasonable price. Exchanged emails with the company and all seemed good to go. As soon as the payment was received (PayPal), they quit responding to any contact. Did a little investigation and found they are well known to the Kentuckey Better Business Bureau. Several folks have been suckered. Checking the business address on google earth one finds a Baptist church. While my credit card company is making things right for me, I'm still a bit embarrassed and a lot PO'd.
They are on the web as:
Diamond Ammunition Store
319 Big Hill Av
Richmond Ky
859-592-1910
Thanks for the heads up. Since you paid with PP, open a case and PP will get your money back and close their account. Semper Fi.

This could be a good case study and lesson....
Websight
Too good to be true, they had everything.
Rim fire....odd hard to find calibers.....stuff that’s hard to find they “had”
Red flag.....
Odd layout....
Photos of owners....????
Range officer....?????
Instructors.......??????
^^^^
The people above had strange almost stereotypical American names....
Troy Wood
Ammo..... file photos
People......
Likely photos stolen off the net.

The Big Red Flag.....
Odd word choices. They were close but still it was off.

During the beginning of the plandemic when the ammo shortage really got going, these SCAM outfits popped up everywhere! Many of them are still out there and new ones keep popping up as well. The real sad thing that I have noticed, however, is how so many of these Scam sites are allowed to keep operating??? This really puzzles me... Some of these criminal storefronts have been online for years now. The BBB gets plugged with negative comments, forums complaining about them, folks reporting to the authorities, and yet they never seemed to get shut down. Our tax dollars are paying special agencies to investigate and take down scammers such as these, but yet they still operate on the web. There was one ammo company that I remember seeing on line for a couple years or more (don't recall the name) scamming folks on a daily basis and would never get taken down... How is that possible? If our paid agents aren't keeping an eye on the criminal organizations on the net, than "who" are they focusing on? ...oh wait, never mind...

I got scammed a few years ago using PP FAF. I had paid the PP using my CC. I called the CC company and they ended up giving my money back.

When I saw Richmond KY I was gonna offer to pay them a visit for you. But I already have a church.

Not sure if it's related, but I bet it is, I was just notified by LifeLock that all my information has been detected on the dark web.

Any on line business I always look at the map to see if there is a real storefront
Not fool proof but a start
This address seems to be a vacant lot between an insurance company and a church

Not sure if it's related, but I bet it is, I was just notified by LifeLock that all my information has been detected on the dark web.

Have you frozen your credit with the three major national credit reporting bureaus, i.e. Equifax, Experian and TransUnion?

If you need future credit just ask the creditor which bureau they use and unfreeze that report with the appropriate company. Easy to unfreeze.

Have you frozen your credit with the three major national credit reporting bureaus, i.e. Equifax, Experian and TransUnion?

If you need future credit just ask the creditor which bureau they use and unfreeze that report with the appropriate company. Easy to unfreeze.
Done and done. Thank you. Also changed every password and username that mattered. Notified bank and investment people. Upgraded LifeLock.
Did get a text from the scammers saying my order is going to be shipped. ?????. Guessing they will request additional funds for some obscure reason.

I got burned bad by pros, not gun related. These guys had real tracking numbers via USPS that tracked the package via USPS website. Each day I could go to USPS govt site and see where it was. It never showed up, so i go to post office. Lady says thats not a real tracking number.
Then how the hell was I able to track it thru YOUR Government website?!!!
Ya i got burned for $100. These guys were good!
So just to vent my stupidity, in September I ordered a Honda lawnmower at a hella price. Lowes clearance. Excellent price. Too good. Fortunately, Chase Visa investigated and it was a scam, i got my money back.
Burn once shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me.
I dont buy shat on internet except from Amazon anymore.
I wont buy ANY gun stuff on the net either. For 1 legit, there are 10 scammers.

Last edited:
I got burned bad by pros, not gun related. These guys had real tracking numbers via USPS that tracked the package via USPS website. Each day I could go to USPS govt site and see where it was. It never showed up, so i go to post office. Lady says thats not a real tracking number.
Then how the hell was I able to track it thru YOUR Government website?!!!
Ya i got burned for $100. These guys were good!
So just to vent my stupidity, in September I ordered a Honda lawnmower at a hella price. Lowes clearance. Excellent price. Too good. Fortunately, Chase Visa investigated and it was a scam, i got my money back.
Burn once shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me.
I dont buy shat on internet except from Amazon anymore.
I wont buy ANY gun stuff on the net either. For 1 legit, there are 10 scammers.
My phone received a text message one day claiming to be from the USPS, stating that I needed to confirm my address and payment information in order for a package to be delivered that required an additional payment for shipping before it could be delivered. Other than the fact that I had not ordered anything and was expecting no deliveries everything about the text looked legitimate. I took a screenshot and never clicked on the 'link' that was attached to the text or replied to the text.

I contacted the USPS via their actual website and they confirmed that it was a scam.

Yes, these guys are very good. And very bold.

Latest posts

Back