• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting a drone w/ muzzleloader?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flehto said:
Evidently you're anti gov't and don't like anyone telling you what to do or how to behave. That's OK in a perfect world, but from a reality standpoint nowadays, the "honor system" doesn't work.

W/o gov't rules and regulations mayhem will prevail.

Trusting people to fly drones w/ cameras w/o intruding into the privacy of individuals is naïve.....people are nosey and will violate an intrinsic freedom that we all cherish....privacy.

I too question gov't rules and regulations, but the gov'ts of the USA through out our history have engendered more freedom than in most countries and still does.

I certainly am not an adversary of our gov't....I want it to function well.....Fred

Fred, I am not "anti" all regulation, just overboard interference in our private lives. That said, I have been called a libertarian more than once. No true. I am a hard-case Constitutionalist. Barry Goldwater was my hero. In fact, I sit on a planning board that makes regulations. After 2 1/2 years of work on a new set of building regs. I argued, and was successful in getting passed what, I believe, will protect the general public but not interfere with personal initiatives.
Personal use of drones will grow exponentially, as will the photo uses and before long the angst associated with this new device will simply go away. BTW, I want one. I think the photo possibilities are very exciting.

Latest posts

Back