• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Post deleted by Claude

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itegorm

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Joe is a great guy to deal with. He carries in the white guns and kits from a couple of differnt builders and their stuff is always good quality. I have bought several items from Joe over the years and was always treated fairly by him and by the guys who made the stuff he carries. My latest purchase from him was parts for an early Dutch flintlock and I couldn't be happier. I couldn't catch joe at a show so I gave him a call and had him ship the parts, they were sent quickly and he charged me only the actual shipping cost (no handling charge). The gun went togheter very well (Leonard Days guns usually do) although I had a bit of a problem with one of the lock castings a quick call to the maker had that remedied at no charge. After mentioning the problem to Joe about the lock casting he asked how I had been treated by Leonard and assured me that he will only deal with suppliers that stand behind their work. If you need a gun and Joe has it, I would highly recomend giving him your business.

He does not have a website as yet. He says he is working on one. He currently is recooperating from an illness which is keeping him off the road for the next couple of months. You will have to call him if you need anything. His number is 518-295-7030

Back