• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzle Loader Quality

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roundball, when I bought a new Cabelas Blue Ridge 32 about 10-12yrs. ago. The flint did come wrapped in lead. Actually, for it is worth, I was NOT impressed with the way it held the flint and went to leather. Your mileage may vary on this. I am not disputing anything you say on this at all. Just thought you should know that I know that one gun company, at one time, did wrap the flint in leather.

so what if i do talk like i write.

ANOTHER PERSON ON HERE THAT WANTS TO START TROUBLE,

put me on IGNORE and you wont have to read what i say.

:blah:

The sun is setting in this part of Texas, let's play taps and lower the flag on this discussion, it's has wandered from it's intent and in some areas it's becoming personal in some instances...

I have learned a lot and thanks to all.

RDE

sproulman said:
so what if i do talk like i write.

ANOTHER PERSON ON HERE THAT WANTS TO START TROUBLE,

put me on IGNORE and you wont have to read what i say.

Now you're making sense. :thumbsup:

You're sure drawing a lot of lines in the sand for only having been here a couple weeks...might be a good idea to go take a cold shower :grin:

Reminds of me of what my old Pappy used to say:
"...The good Lord gave us two ears and only one mouth for a reason...it's more important to listen to others than it is to talk..."
:v

i dont need cool shower.

if someone is IGNORANT and dont like way i type on here or i may talk way i type as he said,thinking i am stupid,well, he can put me on IGNORE and not have to get himself all worked up reading what i say.

Gentlemen.
Please stop bickering amongst yourselves.

It is childish and does not add anything of value to the post or to the Muzzleloading Forum.

some comments here are PERSONEL ATTACKS.

sad, i dont know why such knowledgeable people would do such things.

i learned a lot here,been using hawkins for a buck over 38 years now.

unreal what i have missed over those years and i like to comment too on what worked and did not work over those years.even tho it may sound HILLBILLY to some.

to say i need to take shower,man thats funny, isnt it.

to say,DO YOU TALK THE WAY YOU WRITE,thats real funny one too.

i can take joke too but push it to far, you may get punched in nose and wonder why.

lets hope we never get that far but where i come from, thats how things are settled.

oh, I AM NOT HILLBILLY as some figure i am here,yet i have many friends that are and they would not act like SOME do on here.

if you dont like way i talk or write, PUT ME ON IGNORE.

Latest posts

Back