• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jackie Brown rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me be perfectly honest. If you are going to purchase a Jackie Brown Rifle from Jackie Brown. I would ask the question both here and on the Smoothbore Forum.

Recently I have heard NOTHING GOOD about Jackie, his delivery of Rifles, or Smoothbores.

Being Politically Correct lets say Jackie has BIG ISSUES...
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

akapennypincher said:
Let me be perfectly honest. If you are going to purchase a Jackie Brown Rifle from Jackie Brown. I would ask the question both here and on the Smoothbore Forum.

Bad advice. We don't allow double posting. Posts should not be repeated in several forums. Double posts are deleted.

I advise anybody buying a gun from anyone to inspect the gunsmith's work in person. If anyone wants a gun now or before Christmas, they should buy a gun already made. If anyone wants to order a gun made they should have a contract that is perfectly clear with real dates of delivery, penalties, bonuses, etc. I am not referring to Jackie specifically as I do not know his work or him at all, so I have no dog in this fight. I also think it is wrong to have such discussions (gossip) and believe they belong in personal, one-on-one topics between forum users. But I respect the forum administrators and their rules.

If you want choices among ready-made guns look up the Log Cabin Shop. In the white and finished, good quality stuff, reasonable prices. In stock. There may be other places where you can find a wide selection of ready made guns in stock also but this one I am sure of.

Back