• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gottem !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulletman

40 Cal.
Reaction score
well guys, i finally got my deer, buck and a doe, freezer is looking fine, Just wish I could have used the Black powder, I didnt see anything when the season was for BP, But now they are walking around here like fools !...one more and I will have enough for the year and my freezer..nice part is they were both only 100 yards from where I hang them and cut em up for packing for the freezer, behind my workshop at home. :winking:

I am glad to hear that you were successful. We might need to swap recipes.

Are you not allowed to use a ML during regular gun season in GA? IIRC, my friend Eddie May told me that this was permitted.

CS

The way the laws read,, each season is specific weapons only, bow, ML, rifle....I thought so too, till I re read the laws and realized that you cant...On fort benning you can.

well DUH me...I just read again and found a spot that says you can over lap weapons seasons..sorry guys.

good thing in PA it's deer season not rifle season to where ya can use anything legal....congrats................bob

Latest posts

Back