• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Glad to meet you all !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old hop

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm Old Hop I've been shootin' Front stuffers for 4 decades and lookin forward to good friends and info. Would like info on primitive groups in the Tucson AZ. area if you know of any. Thanks Old Hop

old hop,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
on board. Lots of friendly folks and information
here at this site. With four decades of B/P
behind you
i'm sure you will have a lot to contribute and we
hope you will do so.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace:

Greetings from the Sunny Southland, Old Hop. Look forward to learning from your experience with MLs :front:. See you around the 'Forum.
Bob J.

old hop : Welcome To The Camp ! !

We're glad you found us. :thumbsup:
There's alot new folks coming on board, that
might need your help, with all your knowledge.
And there's lot of good folks here that can help you too.
Hope to see you around the Camp. :front:
Take care!! Mtn-Man2u :)

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff:

Welcome Old Hop of Tucson. You're near the home of Arizona's Daniel Boone (blackpowder, but a cartridge stuffer and out of our league).

Howdy old hop - welcome aboard.
4 decades - you ought to have a lot to share with us.
Hope to see you posting on the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Back