• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA Hawken parts source?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKirk

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Several years ago I gave my then-teenage son a CVA Hawken kit for Christmas, with the idea we'd build it together. Of course, him being a teenager, he wanted to do it himself, and RIGHT NOW. So, he pretty much did. It came out halfway decent, except for some parts that broke and got left off. In particular:
One end of the ramrod broke off (not the ram end)
Several screw heads snapped off (fairly typical)
He didn't finish-polish the brass
The ramrod thimbles (?) are missing, as well as a few screws.
Not sure if the parts were lost during assembly?
The gun is a nice shooter...he's showed me a few targets.
Anyway, here's the scheme. He's in the Army now, stationed in VA. and while he's gone, I want to surprise him and replace the missing/broken parts so when he's back on leave we can go shoot.
Any idea where I might get replacement parts?

Deer Creek Products,,they have nearly ALL the CVA stuff.
They have no web-site, it's simply a well run mom-n-pops
Have the gun at hand so you can tell them what you need/want and call;
756:525;6181 day time business hours,(Indiana)

If you have a charge card or debit card give'm the number over the phone and they'll ship on the spot.

GREAT People to deal with! :thumbsup:

Just bought a .54 CVA Hawken barrel from them. Nice people and seem to have most of the parts at fair prices.

Back