• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Christmas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike in FL

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Okay, who among us got up today to find a new .muzzleloader under the tree? Not me, I got squat. My wife and I stopped buying g each other Christmas gifts decades ago - we would much rather buy for family and friends. However this day is handled by you, let us all please be mindful and thankful for the real meaning. My best wishes to each of you.

Well, what the heck. No one in the whole wide world got a new bp gun? Very sorry. I ought not have started this thread. For what it's worth, I didn't get one either. Good night, sleep well, God bless.

Woodsrunner in 50 cal. One of the discounted ready ship kits they offer. Was so busy today didn't have time to take out the 150 or so screws and admire it.
I know! So very many screws to hold the lid on! A man with a regular screw driver would get worn out just from that. You gotta get an electric drill to do it. But hey, it is well worth it to see the goodies inside. Oh, and the box itself is great for a "hot box" to slow rust the barrel.

Oh my, I have heard of this condition "all the guns I want". Actually, I am reducing and trading and about there myself. I need a woodsrunner, a unmentionalble lever type and thats about it. It is HARD to let go so many "duplicates" but I have seen the light. I cant possibly still shoot and enjoy them all but each has its own memory. I kept my pops .58 hawken cuz h shot his buff with it, wanna keep a CVA .50 hawkin cuz its SUPER accurate but I have many other .50's that have all had their moment. Getting there.

Christmas gifts? Nope, nothing muzzleloader (or even shooter) related. best gift having brunch then dinner with the son and daughter (had to break it up per a covid scare which petered out).

Latest posts

Back