• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

And so the wait begins ;)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, I'm sure it will be a rifle you and your family will treasure. Builders are having barrel supply issues in some cases, so you wait time is good, considering the work, AND materials needed in builds these days.

Once again, your family won't be sorry you did this now, as in the near future, there will be very little that DOESNT come from Chinamart!

Enjoy!
Marc :v

I am working on the info I want to include in my overview as my experience was quite... weird... with this builder. I will explain all in the new tread. Thank You guys for the support.

Weird indeed!
Now you might as WELL pose it in the snow and shoot the heck out of it.

Back