• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A Message from Bob Hoyt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddbro

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Spoke with Mr Hoyt this morning and told him I got his contact info and great recommendations from this forum. He asked if I could pass along some info for him as he doesn't really do the computer thing. He has relocated and his new address is
2379 Mt Hope Rd, Farfield PA. Also he is quite slow right now and turn around time is very quick. Got an outstanding deal on 2 renegade rebores.

Thanks! I will likely send of a barrel too. may join some others in Verde Valley if possible this weekend and see if anybody can get my .36 to group. If not its my new "hoyt .40" :shocked2: Im tired of messin with it.

Whew!
Had me worried for a minute there when I saw that thread title. :shocked2:
I was afraid it was going to news to the effect that he was closing down or something.

Glad that is not the case, and that he is up and running again!

Everyone who has had work done by him has had nothing but good things to say about him and his work. I have not personally had him do anything for me but I am glad to see that he is doing the work he does. Not many people left doing it today.

I have the majority of my muzzleloaders being .50 Cal. I have one in .54, My Lyman Deerstalker. I would like to have either my GPR or my Austin Halleck Mnt. Rifle rebored out to .54 Cal. Also while I am at it, I wonder if Bob Hoyt does any Defarb work on the outside of the barrels? I hate all that Lawyer Talk that the manufacturers stamp on these production guns. I would try to do the defarb work myself, but have never attempted it before and do not trust myself enough to try. Respectfully, cowboys1062.

Bob is one of the those fellows that I will send a barrel, & a envelope with a C note, .....and on the outside of the envelope, write what I wish for~ he will do the work that's best, and return the barrel finished with a receipt and or additional $$ needed....he just is a trustworthy fellow that does 1st rate work!!

marc n tomtom

Latest posts

Back