• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2024 Turkey Hunting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe you are right Jim. A lot of guys I know are really mad about it too. PA has a history of top notch Riflemen. More birds would be nice. I don't hunt the fall season in PA, I'm in Illinois deer hunting and visiting family then.
I quit hunting them in the fall a few years ago due to dropping numbers of birds.

I believe you are right Jim. A lot of guys I know are really mad about it too. PA has a history of top notch Riflemen. More birds would be nice. I don't hunt the fall season in PA, I'm in Illinois deer hunting and visiting family then.
did not know y'all kill hens,,,why?

Thought I'd take a moment to show off my new call. Curly Maple trumpet. Made by a member on here. It sounds as good as it looks. Haven't quite got a pur down with it yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20240318_184836018.jpg
    IMG_20240318_184836018.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I'm very pleased with it. I have an older early 60's Lynch box call, that is my favorite. This is my first custom call. Hopefully it'll bring one in to my New Englander 12 gauge this May.
lynch box call 101 is all i use

lynch box call 101 is all i use
I use them all. I'm a certified turkey call junkie. That Lynch is pretty special though. I've gotten pretty attached to the trumpet Bob Pickett made for me too. I've found that sometimes using a different call will get them talking.

Latest posts

Back